Universal Perception (UP) Lab is led by Xiatian Zhu, a Senior Lecturer with Surrey Institute for People-Centred Artificial Intelligence, and Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing (CVSSP), University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. He was a research scientist at Samsung AI Centre, Cambridge, UK. He received his Ph.D. from the Queen Mary University of London.
The mission of UP Lab is to advance the capabilities of AI through modeling a variety of perception data (e.g. images, videos, audio, text, 3D points). We are working around the understanding of both machine learning theories and real-world domain applications, with the aim to develop transformative technologies for the good of our society.
For research collaboration and studentship openings, please feel free to contact us.
|Sep 22, 2023||1 NeurIPS paper accepted|
|Jul 17, 2023||4 ICCV papers and 3 workshop papers accepted|
|Apr 26, 2023||A survey on multimodal learning with Transformers accepted to IEEE TPAMI|
|Mar 10, 2023||3 CVPR papers accepted|
|Jan 7, 2023||Call for papers, First workshop on End-to-End Autonomous Driving: Perception, Prediction, Planning and Simulation, Vancouver, Canada, CVPR 2023|
- NeurIPSHeadSculpt: Crafting 3D Head Avatars with TextIn Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems 2023
- ICCVDiffTAD: Temporal Action Detection with Proposal Denoising DiffusionIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision 2023
- ICCVHomeomorphism Alignment for Unsupervised Domain AdaptationIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision 2023
- ICCVDeepChange: A Long-Term Person Re-Identification Benchmark with Clothes ChangeIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision 2023
- CVPRGenerative Semantic SegmentationIn Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2023
- CVPR (Highlight)FAME-ViL: Multi-Tasking Vision-Language Model for Heterogeneous Fashion TasksIn Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2023
- CVPRPost-Processing Temporal Action DetectionIn Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2023
- TPAMIMultimodal Learning with Transformers: A SurveyIEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 2023
- IJCVSource-free Domain Adaptation via Target Prediction Distribution SearchingInternational Journal of Computer Vision 2023